Monday, September 8, 2014

Short, but good

I can't believe it's going to snow. That's crazy to me. I still wear sweaters every day actually, especially at night. I wish I brought my warm infinity scarves and more sweaters like pull over ones because it gets cold at night. I now have a cold from the cold because it does get cold, like 4 degrees. 

So president has amazing goals for this mission to be a MISSION. 

We can't have zone activities, he says, really it's just the companion you need to have a friendship with. That is true. We have a new rule, given by the area 70, that we can't baptize anyone under the age of 18 if their parents aren't active members. This way we can get  more families and more members that are truly converted to the gospel. Apparently the last president was way number focused and the mission was a little corrupt with pride for these things. So we are working A LOT with less actives and working on contacting families only on the street.  

President Williams is an amazing person. His wife came proselyting with us on Friday for 5 hours! It was so so so so fun! Wow, it was a blast! Her spanish, she knows a lot of the grammar but because she isn't around any latinos ever her accent is basically awful. hahahaha. I love her so much and I know I am going to have a very special mission because of this time with president and his wife. We have 2 more pensionista training meetings to help them with and they're about 2 hours away I think, so we'll have some more time together. Also, he has said that missionaries will be staying in their areas for 6-7.5 months so that we can really work well with the wards and get some progress going.  I could be here for Chirstmas!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be the best, because they're family to me. I don't know what else to say but I still have to read my email from my missionary. That's tyler. So this is all. I love you and next pday I'm going to try to print pictures and send them in a package of sorts for you guys. These computers doing have anywhere to plug in my cord or anything :( 

I love my family so so so so much! You are so great. Mom, I miss you and I love you so much it's insane. To be honest, you don't know what you've got til it's gone, and I have an amazing family. 

Lots and lots of love,
Hermana Pilling

No comments:

Post a Comment