Monday, November 3, 2014

Feasting on the Scriptures

Before my mission I was nothing compared to how I am now... and it's a work in progress. I am searching and feasting the scriptures and I am learning so much.  I was strong in the faith but I didn't have lots of knowledge like I do now.  I am so so so grateful for the mission.  I am lucky to be serving.  We have hours every day set a side to just study and I don't think I have ever sat and studied for hours like this. 

We were in a lesson and all of a sudden there was this squawk that sounded a little bit like a cat. The lady went to look and a chicken had fallen from 3 stories above and it kind of had a seizure and then it died.  She said okay, there's dinner!  That is my crazy story for the week!> 

I don't have transfers and since Sister Brito is going home this transfer I will stay here for 1 transfer after that, so I will be here for Christmas.  I am so happy!

I'm going to send my "Christmas package" with Sister Brito when she goes home and she is going to take it to Leah because she is from Riverton. 

When I got on the computer I had 47 emails so please everyone... stop loving me so much. JUST KIDDING I LOVE IT hahahahaa

Love you all,


Hermana Pilling

**As her mother, I'm very grateful that Clair has so much support.  Now I just have to convince her to take the time to write more to her family so I know what she's doing.  I don't get the detailed emails I need from her.  I guess the most important thing is that she's happy and as long as she's keeping a good journal, it's all good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment