Thursday, January 8, 2015

Finally Some Photos


This is a post just from me, Clair's mom.  Apparently Hermana Pilling has a hard time downloading her photos from the computer they use on P-days.  So, she sent home a USB with all of her photos.  We were so happy to finally get some photos!  The only bad thing is, we don't know what the pictures are about, except for the obvious ones.  I have many more photos, so I'll start putting them in her regular posts, even if I don't know much about them.


The reason she has this note and balloons is because her area is called
9 de Octubre and that's also my birthday so they had a little party at her pensionista's that night.
We're assuming this is a photo of her pensionista.  This is her last companion who just went home, Sister Brito.

Another one with Sister Brito.

I wish I could tell you who these people are.

Does this photo really need a caption??

Our happy daughter wishing us a Merry Christmas.

She did mention that she LOVES this dress and wears
it all the time.  She wishes she had another one just like it.
We bought it at Superstore, so if anyone ever finds one like it
please let me know!

I'm pretty sure this is Christmas Day.  I wish I knew their names.

She's one happy missionary!

One more of Hermana Pilling and Hermana Brito. 

1 comment: