Monday, May 4, 2015

Shortest post ever... but just one more week!

Hi Everyone!
Thank you all for the birthday cards and letters and all the 30+ birthday emails from my friends and family. I felt the love and I had a very great birthday. 

I don't have time to say much about the week but I just wanted to express my gratitude to each of you. 

I know that the church is true. I know that Christ lives and that he died for each of us. The power of the atonement is so real to change each of us, no matter what our struggles are.  I know that He loves each of us. I know that his church has been restored. Joseph Smith is the prophet of the restoration. He did so much for us. I know that the gospel is THE ONLY THING that each of us needs to have true joy in this life. It's an amazing gift. I know this church is true and I love it with all I've got. 

Thanks again! Love you all!

Hugs and kisses to everyone,


Hermana Pilling

*Note from Clair's mom:  She did send another email to me that was a little more personal, but she didn't say anything about her week.  She just told us what time we get to talk to her next Sunday and the magic time is 4:30!  We're so excited.  Because we get to talk to her next week, we'll forgive her for not writing more today.  Brad also received a short email, but it was in spanish and I'm not sure what it says, so I'm not going to post it just in case it's too personal.  Those two have several private jokes between them and you never know!  Looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment