Tuesday, June 16, 2015

More Personally Converted

This week was another toughy.  We REALLY need some new investigators.  We are trying to be more efficient with our contacts, to contact more, and especially to work with the members more.  Hopefully this week we can find some golden investigators.  This week we just walked A LOT.  I swear everyone went into hibernation, but they didn't.  It was just so hard, but we were happy, of course.  We made homemade pizzas with Guillermo and Jayde. We watched Mormon Messages with a recent convert, one called My New Life, and I cried.  

The investigators we do have are doing great.  We passed Jose over to the Elders.  He came to church again and I think he will get baptized.  I really think it's a smart move to have the Elders teach him now. I think he is doing well.

Jayde came BY HERSELF to a ward mission night we had.  Her husband was working and she just showed up, which is huge.  She also stayed for all 3 hours of church all by herself because her husband left for a family emergency.  This week we are hoping to finalize her fears and doubts and put a fecha bien firme.  I have so much love for her and Guillermo and their kids.  

Miriam is a reference that is kind of just mind boggling.  She read the first 3 lessons and answered all the questions with the scriptures at the back.  She started reading the Book of Mormon and has prayed and knows it is true and has already read up to the end of Mosiah.  She is starting to change and feels more of the spirit in her home.  She wants to get baptized and it has all happened in just over 2 weeks.  

I love seeing the gospel continue to change people's lives.  I have been deeply studying Preach My Gospel my whole mission and I finally finished!  The last section, the very last paragraph talks about staying active in the church and I feel more and more personally converted to the gospel every single day.  I see it in others as they read the Book of Mormon and as they find out more of the little golden truth treasures in the gospel.  It's the best ever!

Thanks for all of your support!

Love, 
Hermana Pilling

This is where we live

Sister Wood and I with a ward missionary

Jayde and Guillermo with their homemade pizza they made us!

No comments:

Post a Comment