Monday, September 28, 2015

I love General Conference!

Hola everyone!

This week was a much better week! We have an investigator, and for the lack of time I won't explain much.  Her name is Sharon, she is 18 and she is just as interested as my 1st investigator. She has kept every single commitment we have left her. It's cool! 

We have taught so many lessons on prophets and general conference! I am so so so excited! It's fun to teach it everyday because I literally feel my testimony growing every time. I know that Thomas S. Monson has been called of God and that he receieves revelation and that we are going to hear exactly what we need to hear to survive the spiritual storms that are going on in the world. I can promise each of you that you will receive answers to questions and doubts if you pray and spiritually prepare to hear the words of The Lord´s servants. 

I cried when they told us about Elder Scott. 

The Women's Broadcast was so so so so good. I love being a member of the Church. I love listening and learning about the Gospel. I invite EVERYONE to watch all 4 sessions of general conference this weekend. You WILL be blessed. 
3 nephi 6:14:  "And thus there became a great inequality in all the land, insomuch that the church began to be broken up; yea, insomuch that in the thirtieth year the church was broken up in all the land save it were among a few of the Lamanites who were converted unto the true faith; and they would not depart from it, for they were firm, and steadfast, and immovable, willing with all diligence to keep the commandments of the Lord."  

What do you think it means when it says ¨for they were converted to the ¨true faith"?  What is the true faith?

We were asked to think about spiritual experiences we have had with general conference and I pondered a lot. I thought of the family memories, yum yums, laughter, blankets. I thought of the times we have been to the Conference Center. I thought of the spirit I always feel so strongly with the music. I thought of how I feel the moment the prophet walks into the room. I am so grateful that watching conference has been a habit of mine all my life, and it will always be that way.

¨He will bless you if you put your trust in Him¨ 


I love you all,
Hermana Pilling

Clair's Sunday lunch of steak and noodles.  Yum...??



No comments:

Post a Comment